Home » Information » Customer Service
Customer Service provides assistance to individuals receiving mental health and substance use disorder services at Recovery Pathways, LLC. The focus of Customer Service is consumer satisfaction and the prevention or resolution of problems. You may reach us at 989-928-3566.
The Customer Service staff can:
- Help current and potential consumers navigate the treatment program
- Assist consumers with appeals and grievances
- Assist with State Fair Hearings or an Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Provide information about resources and supports in the community
- Arrange for free oral interpretive services for consumers with limited English proficiency or hearing impairments
- Provide up-to-date information on the benefits available to you, and insurances accepted by this office, and any possible funding assistance, and cost sharing obligations.
- Provide information on advance directives in Michigan
- Provide a Regional Provider Directory Assist with information on local and national advocacy groups