IF YOU ARE A PATIENT - Please call the office BEFORE your appointment for a screening and to check the status of your appointment.
1. Essexville, Corunna, and Ortonville locations are opened with reduced hours. Other locations are closed or operating in a reduced fashion. Please call prior to coming to any of our locations to verify availability.
4. Drug court clients: All color lines and drops are temporarily discontinued. Contact your probation agent for further direction
RECOVERY PATHWAYS, LLC RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water, or if not available, using hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if your are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
Since 2009, Recovery Pathways, LLC has been able to provide outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment to individuals in over 23 zip codes and multiple counties. It is the mission of Recovery Pathways, LLC to provide compassionate, individualized care in a therapeutic environment. We understand initiating treatment may be overwhelming, thus we strive to offer clear explanations and assistance throughout the treatment process. It is the goal of Recovery Pathways, LLC to encourage treatment success, which is why we deliver evidence-based, strengths focused treatment in a confidential manner.
Are you ready to take the steps toward change?
Take the first step and call Recovery Pathways, LLC to see if we are the place for you to begin your recovery process. Simply call 989-928-3566 to talk to an intake specialist today! We can start you in the right direction and get you on the pathways to recovery.